Facebook Offers are a great new way to drive people to your offline business and to engage with your online customers. Facebook Offers encourage people to talk about your Page when your offers are shared between friends. Offers are free for admins to create and share but are only available to a small number of local business Pages. So you might be thinking how do I create and offer, well here’s how:
- Go to your Page
- From the sharing tool at the top of your Page’s timeline, click Offer, Event + and then click Offer
- Use a strong headline for your offer
- Upload a photo for your offer that will stand out in thumbnail size (90×90)
- Choose to limit the number of claims by clicking Unlimited and selecting a number from the dropdown
- Set an expiration date by clicking today’s date and clicking a different day in the future
- Add terms and conditions of your offer
- Click Preview
- Review what your offer will look like, then click Post
If you want to make changes to your offer when you’re previewing it, click Edit to go back and make changes.
Sadly, Offers are available in beta to a limited number of local business Pages but the good news is that Facebook plan to launch offers more broadly soon.