Social Media is more than just a Facebook page and Twitter stream. This is 2012, there is loads you can do within your own website to make it social and improve your users’ experience. Not to mention the fact you can create custom apps for your Facebook marketing page, whether it be a competition or a fun engagement tool to boost activity on Facebook for your brand. Our team is full of creative ideas just waiting to be unleashed on the public and to make things easy for you, we’ll talk the lingo with your Technical teams to get the result you need and help you navigate the geek speak.
We genuinely love working with social platforms and always stretch the boundaries of what can be done within them. Why? It’s a massively exciting time for social integration and development within the platforms themselves; whether building a website within Facebook, integrating Facebook Connect – it’s very cool, just check out Tripadvisor for example – or building an app that can appeal to your target audience, we’ll get you there… most probably before others do.
What can our development team do for you?
- Social Media Technical Consultation
- Integration of Facebook, Twitter and other networks with your current website
- Turning your Facebook pages into fully fledged hubs and self-contained networks
- Facebook Page tabs like Enhanced Polls, Sweepstakes, Facebook Commerce and Product Showcases, Contact Points, Mailing list sign ups, RSS Feeds, Reviews/Rating Apps
- Bespoke Facebook applications. If you have an idea, run it by us and we’ll see if we can turn it into a reality for you
Application Development might sound boring but it’s becoming one of the best and most enjoyable ways for consumers to engage with brands on the social web. It boils down to maximising word of mouth online using mechanics; essentially generating “earned media” not paid for. “Earned media” is what will drive your brand forward; engaged consumers equal more word of mouth.
What we’ll do is build a strategy for your built app. We won’t build an app for building an app’s sake. Nor will we advise adding Facebook Connect to your website simply to look “social”. We’ll deliver a strategy and reasoning for doing it and if it won’t work for you, we’ll tell you. Then we’ll find the right solution just for you, because each brand is different and more importantly each brand’s consumers are different.